Pages

Saturday 12 November 2011

My Beautiful Place

Far beyond the horizon is my beautiful place Surfers Paradise...

I could see the sea water as it was smashing together and washed up on the shore. I could also see a huge lego man. He was flat on his big back. It was so amazing, I couldn’t believe my eyes. People were jumping off of the wharves around the beach and even jumping off the enormous lego man - they were going wild. It was one of the greatest and best things I had ever seen in my hole entire life. I was shocked.

I could hear people shouting and people splashing in the water. I could also hear the sound of little children crying as if someone had scared them.

I could feel the cool breeze as it ran up my spine like a cheetah. I could feel the cold sand running through my finger tips. It felt so nice. The shells they were so wrinkly and so warm as well. I could also feel blobs of sand stuck in between the corners of my toes.

I could smell the beautiful flowers that were in the pot plants next to me. I could smell the nice and yummy food coming from the cafes around me.

Last but not least, I could taste taste the sea water as if the sea was spitting at me. I could taste my delicious juice box that I was holding in my velvet hand.

This beautiful place isn’t just only a beautiful place it’s MY beautiful place.

By Destiny.

3 comments:

  1. This place sounds like a fun and exciting place to visit. You made it come alive by using similes and personification. Keep up the good writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Destiny this place you wrote about sound fun and exciting. I wish I could go there. You are a good writter keep on the good work Destiny..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Destiny I love your story about your place I hope I can go there Keep It Up!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.