Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2012

My Speech Reflection

How did you feel about presenting your speech to the class?

I had first felt very confident, but...

When I had finally got up there with my partner, Mavis and I had kinda got shy, but my friends had cheered me on to carry on. So I thank my friends. 



What was the hardest part about preparing a speech?

Well the hardest part for me and my partner was having to find all the information for our speech, and making the information our own words.

What did you enjoy most about speeches?
The team-work that we had done together (My partner and I.)


How could you improve your speech making next time?

Engage with my audience a bit more than I did before.



Shade in the squares to give your speech a rating out of TEN:

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10














No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.