Pages

Friday 24 June 2011

Tsunami Description

I
was standing behind the camera.  I could see all the waves crashing up
against the buildings and houses.  I could see all the destruction
happening.  It was chaos.  I couldn’t believe my eyes...It was terrible
and horrible...


I
could hear the wind pushing the waves and making them powerful.  I
could hear the people screaming and crying.  I could hear alarms going
off like dogs.


The tsunami was so frightening, it was making buildings bust and fall with its big powerful waves.

I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw the big waves submerging into much more bigger waves.  It was very catastrophic!

But
I would always glare at the most biggest wave.  It was big and round.
 While I would glare, I could see people running.  It was very
destructive.  When I would see the people get washed away by the waves
and sea water.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.