Pages

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Individual Description


Hi my name is Destiny Jacqueline Rererangi Rupene and I am 11 years old. I am Maori, Fijian.  I come from Rotuma on the Fijian side and I come from a iwi (tribe) called Ngati-Porou on the Maori side. I am the middle child, I have dark brown curly hair and brown lovely eyes with brown olive skin.

I come from a family of six, I am the Daughter of Amoi Rupene and Dwain Ngaro.  I have 2 sisters named Teina Noble who is 15 and Nature Rupene who is 8. I have 2 brothers named Alex Harrison who is 12 and one other brother that I have never made contact with, named Linken who is 17 years old.

I come from Panmure/Glen Innes.Panmure is a kind and generous township where you can go shopping for clothes and stuff you might need inside the house. On the other hand, Glen Innes is a way more fun and an exciting place you can go to grab really yum food that makes your mouth water like bakery pies, chicken nibbles and lots of other treats that are way too delicious to describe.

My hobbies are hanging out with my two best friends Bella and Ngatokurua -  they are twins, together we watch movies with the family, eat ice-cream and bake  a lot.  For my cultural interests I like to sing Maori songs and do the poi to waiata.

The one thing that I am most definitely dreaming about is being an Architect or a Flight Attendant. My biggest fear at TPS is face planting down the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.